Before Your Visit
We offer online Pre-Registration for your upcoming, scheduled visit. Please submit your information at least two business days before your arrival. If you’re experiencing a life threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or dial 9-1-1. This form is NOT intended for Emergency Room use.
Wadley Regional Medical Center currently accepts the following health plans. If your managed healthcare plan is not listed, please contact your insurance provider. Some affiliates may not be listed.
- Aetna AWCA (Worker’s Comp)
- American PPO
- Ameriplus Med Select
- Arcadian Health Plan (Arkansas Community Care & Texarkana Community Care)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas – True Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas – Health Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas – HRP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – Medicare Select
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – Solutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Texas – Traditional
- First Health – Coventry
- Great West Life
- Health Payor Organization
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Intergrated Health Plan
- Managed Care Inc.
- Medicaid, Arkansas
- Medicaid, Louisiana
- Medicaid, Oklahoma
- Medicaid, Texas
- Medical Corp Southwest Inc.
- Medicare Advantage Med Select
- Miller County Jail
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- Mutual of Omaha Med Select
- National Comp Care
- New Era Insurance Med Select
- Oklahoma State Education Employees Ins. Group
- Plan Vista (Formerly NPPN)
- PPO Next
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Providian Med Select
- Pyramid Med Select
- United Health Care
- USAble Life
- UTMB/Barry Telford Unit
Wadley Regional Medical Center maintains medical records for each patient treated at the hospital. To request your medical records, please visit our Health Information Management department between the hours of 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, or call 903-798-7100.
The following form should be used for requests to inspect or obtain a copy of one’s own records or those of a patient for whom you are the legal representative.
The following form should be used for requests to disclose medical records to a third party.
NOTE: Records needed for continuing care purposes do not require the completion of any of the above referenced forms, but rather will be sent directly to your provider.